Archive for the ‘PPC TIPS’ Category
Here is a cool video on how to write ads for googles ppc content network.
Keep in mind that i have personally purchased over 36Million visitors from the content network for less than 5c per click average.
Please submit your content network traffic questions below.
Here are some simple tips to help you when you get the dreaded “ads rarely show due to low quality score” message in your adwords account.
The best thing to do is to try to get a better quality score when you first put your site live… here are some tips.
1. Use a site that is already indexed in google and has some backlinks
2. Get a keyword loaded domain name
3. Make your landing page about the specific keyword
4. Write your ads to get a good ctr
5. Follow the tips in the video above
This can take your quality score from a 1/10 to a 10/10
In my experience the best way to increase your content network quality score is to get the best CTR and have a landing page with decent content.
You can also use site targeting to get past this quality score issue.